EAPHEX Pharma Show, 14-15 Mar 2018 Kenya
EAPHEX is dedicated to growing the African pharmaceutical sector – not simply talking about it. Bringing together leading providers of technologies and solutions from around the world, it enables your business to establish new connections, source new buyers and distributors, find new investors and rewarding new conversations.
East Africa Community (EAC) Stats, Figures and everything inbetween for Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan
• EAC Population: approx. 174 million
• Combined GDP: approx. $164 billion
• EAC Pharma industry worth around $3.5 billion
• Industry is expected to grow by 12% per annum over the next five years
• Around 30% of medicines in East Africa are locally produced, leaving a shortfall of 70% made up by imports
The event is rapidly establishing itself as the most strategic industry event in the East African region that brings together all major stakeholders – industry leaders, policy-makers, regulators, academics, investors, scientists and patient representatives, to tackle the most pressing issues the industry is facing.